6.02.2011

Pumped Up Kicks.

Aah, well, where do I start? Today, I spent most of the day out celebrating my friend's 15th birthday. With the dress code being semi formal, and in black and white, I didn't know what to do. BOOM. An idea hit me, why not wear an over-sized shirt with a belt, lace leggings and wedged heels? That's what I did. Unfortunately, due to so much hassle, I was unable to take any pictures of what I was wearing. Although, my friends said I looked fine, I didn't feel like myself. Something about the outfit didn't feel right. I guess it wasn't my style, even though I pulled it off to a certain extent.

My feet are killing me, and serves me right for not wearing more comfortable shoes. The main reason for this post was to share a song (and band) I recently found on YouTube. They are fantastic, and very, well, how do I put it? Cruised. Check out the song, "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People. Although the lyrics are quite dodgy, I find the beat quite calming, even though the meaning of the song is far from being calm.



Good night!
- Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment