10.20.2011

Summer 2011

Aah! I know, I know, it's been a very long time since I have written anything so I think it's high time I actually do something. I've been very busy lately, with school and the rest of that jazz. So many damn changes are taking place, it's hard to keep up. Now, I know Summer has long gone, and well to be quite clear, I didn't have the best Summer ever - partly because I rarely went out! When I did, I had a complete blast, and collecting my Yr 10 GCSE results was probably my favourite day through out the entire Summer.

My friend Kimberley and I, went out during the Summer, and being the keen photographer she is, she snapped up a few pictures of me and herself in Harrow on the Hill. Although, I didn't quite follow the trends for Summer 2011, and wore very 'dull' colours, I was happy with the outfit due to it's simplicity yet trendy touch. I wish my chubby face could be a lot more sleeker, though!



Shoes - New Look
Trousers - Zara
Top - River Island
Sunglasses - H&M
Bag - Debenhams




I recently cut my hair, because it was very damaged! The hairdresser thought I could pull of a vintage cut, so now I've got one. Following my haircut, I went to Whitely's in Bayswater and visited the vintage store, 'Victory Vintage', I managed to bag a vintage makeover to go with my hair, and was a very happy girl!
Anyway, that's all for today! I know this post wasn't much about fashion, but well, I thought it was more relevant to fill you in on the other stuff going on in my life, quite frankly!

Aah, too close! My new 'vintage' crop - better pictures will be posted later!
Take care! I can't promise anything, but I'll blog as often as I can!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment